Children learn to identify 8 basic geometric shapes as they cut modeling dough or trace the shapes.
- A creative, hands-on way to explore attributes, shape combinations and mathematical relationships
- Durable, easy-to-wash plastic
- Includes 8 shapes in 3 sizes each: circle, equilateral triangle, hexagon, oval, square, rectangle, right triangle and trapezoid
- Sizes are color-coordinated: red (large), yellow (middle), blue (small)
- 24 pieces total
- Pieces measure 2-1/2" to 5-1/2"W
B is for Barbershop, D is for Diner!
- Students build their own unique Main Street as they organize the 26 alphabetically-themed buildings
- Identify and sort 156 uppercase, lowercase and picture word pieces into the rooftop slots
- Each building/letter has 6 pieces to sort: upper- and lowercase letter, plus 4 picture word pieces
- Picture word pieces have corresponding words on the reverse side
- Sorting pieces are made of thick, durable chipboard
- Self-checking picture/word index on back of each durable, laminated card stock building
- Fully assembled
- Buildings are 2-5/8"L x 2-3/4"W x 4-3/8"H
- Grades PreK-K
Recognizing and identifying the letters of the alphabet is one of the top predictors of reading success by first grade. Although the sounds are important, being able to automatically recognize the letters of the alphabet is a critical emergent reading skill. For a child to be on-level in reading during first grade, concentrate on letter identification in preschool and kindergarten.
Ultra-Washable and Ultra-Bright! Beautiful markers with vibrant colors that clean off of places that they don't belong.
- New ColorMax® formula produces the most vibrant colors yet
- Marks wash easily from skin, clothing and painted walls
- 10 beautiful colors: black, blue, brown, gray, green, orange, pink, red, violet, yellow
- Conical tip
- 5-3/8"L x 5/8"Dia.
- AP Certified
For more great new products, in every category, click here!