“WOW! Another Great Find!”
Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Review: “ I love using Bio Colors with my students. Finding this set adds some fun colors to those we are using. My students love to explore mixing different paints and this set has added some excitement to that process. Fun colors, great paint.”
Your Price: $24.99
BioColor® does it all! It's so versatile - use with brushes, spatulas or our paint accessories. It spreads and adheres easily to paper, plastic, wood, metal, cardboard. It shines brilliantly when dry and won't crack or fade with age! Use for fabric painting, sticker art and marbling projects, or make multi-colored putty!
- Creamy, rich BioColor® paint, now with sparkle and shine!
- Rich jewel tones add a sparkling sheen to projects on paper, plastic, ceramic, wood and more
- BioColor® is also great for resist art, slick surface painting, scraper art, "paintsicles" and blotter art
- Washes off skin with ease
- Bottles are recyclable
- Set of 6 colors includes: blue, green, gold, purple, red and silver
- 16 oz. each
- AP Certified
Why is BioColor® essential for kids' arts and crafts curriculum?
It's The Imagination Playground®
- Targets NAEYC Curriculum Content Area for Cognitive Development in Creative Expression and Appreciation for the Arts
- Offers children creative exploration opportunities
- Helps develop and widen young children's artistic skills
- Perfect for practicing fine motor skills
- Try all of our fun, easy-to-follow activity ideas, or let your imagination take you on a BioColor® adventure as you create your own activities!
- BioColor Art & Activities for Children!
BioColor® paint does not contain the following common allergens:
- Does not contain Latex
- Does not contain Dairy & Casein
- Does not contain Egg
- Does not contain Gluten
- Does not contain Peanut & Tree Nut
- Does not contain Soy