Create sentence cities with Sentence Buildings!
- Each building represents a part of speech
- Color-coded word cards help children visualize the basics of grammar, writing and sentence structure
- Includes nouns, verbs, adjectives, pronouns, conjunctions, articles, prepositions, adverbs and punctuation
- Buildings measure 2-1/2"W; 3"-5-3/4"H
- Grades K-2
Your Price: $28.99
Desk name plates are an excellent way to assign seats while also providing students with a helpful reference resource.
- Full-color desk plates feature an alphabet line and guidelines for writing
- Also includes fractions, place value, ruler marked with inches and centimeters and multiplication table
- Laminate for extra durability and reusability
- 18"L x 4"H
Your Price: $7.29
Content-area readers feature high-interest nonfiction text and engaging graphics.
At the Kindergarten level, simple sentences describe the accompanying pictures. Topics are kept basic for easy comprehension. Ideal for teacher-led reading in the classroom.
- Books cover topics in science, technology, engineering and mathematics
- Addresses multiple STEM objectives, including comparing numbers, classifying and sorting, condensation, evaporation, muscles, planets, the Sun and the senses
- Ideal motivational reading that demonstrates to students how real world problems are created and solved
- Each book contains a sidebar, full color graphics, photographs and a glossary/index
- Ideal for reading fluency, vocabulary acquisition and independent or group book studies
- Use for whole group discussions or independent student study
- Set of 10 paperback books
- 7"W x 9"H
- 24-32 pages each
- Grade K
Titles Included: *At the Pond (math, science) *Condensation (science) *Evaporation (science) *Farm Animals (math, science) *In the Garden (math, science) *Muscles (science) *Planets (science) *Senses (science) *Sun (science) *Wild Animals (math, science)
Your Price: $86.99
Just use CURRIC14 at checkout!!!!