GIANT GOLF BALL ACTIVITY: Go BIG and take marble painting to a new level!
Submitted by Jamie T. from San Luis Obispo, Ca
An Activity for Preschool Students - 15 Minutes
- To introduce and practice teamwork skills
- To practice coordination
Before You Start:
- Place sheets of paper at the bottom of the pool, somewhat in the center.
- Squirt multiple colors of BioColor® paint around the edges of the pool. Try to be aware of and use colors that will mix with each other to create new colors.
- Place multiple golf balls in the pool.
- Have the children line up around the pool and grab the side. Encourage them to work together to get the golf balls to run into the paint and over the paper.
- When finished, display your beautiful masterpieces and use a hose to rinse the pool!
Do this activity several days in a row to see how the children improve given more practice. Ask them what they've learned about mixing colors. What are some of their favorite colors to make?
Product Recommendations from Discount School Supply:
Butcher Paper Rolls (Item # P4018)
White Sulphite Paper - 500 Sheets (Item # P9SU)