- To encourage fine motor development and hand-eye coordination
- To promote creative expression and imaginative play
Before You Start:
Prepare ahead of time by cutting sets of 4, 6" hearts out of several green colors of construction paper or foam paper. If you have a die-cut machine it is much more efficient. You will need craft sticks, Colorations® Glitter Paint in green and/or gold, glue, scissors, ribbon and any other sparkles or decorative items.
Let's Get Started! Step 1. Ask children to paint a craft stick with Colorations® Glitter Paint in green or gold.
Step 2. Glue four hearts on top to create a four-leaf clover.
Step 3. Decorate with gold and green curling ribbon dangling from the top, glitter and craft items.
Furthermore: Children will love playing with these cute little wands. They are great for music and movement at circle time with Scottish or Irish music.
Products You May Need:
- 9" x 12" Colorations® Heavyweight Construction Paper
- Colorations® Washable Glitter Paint, 16 oz.
- Foam Sheets, 9" x 12" - 30 Sheets
- Colorations® Washable School Glue, Gallon
- Large Wood Craft Sticks - 500 Pieces
- Rainbow Feathers - 1/2 oz.
- Sequins & Spangles - 4 oz.
- Colorations® Blunt Tip Scissors, 5"L - Set of 12