Kickball for Little Kids
There are no outs or fouls in this preschool friendly game, just a lot of kicking and running.
• Playing field - grass, dirt, asphalt or cement
• 2 or more adults/play leaders
Let’s Get Started:
1. Gather children and have them watch and listen as directions of how to play are demonstrated.
3. One child stands or approaches and kicks the ball as hard as he/she can.
6. The game continues until every child has had a turn or “runs out of breath.”
7. Every child is a winner when they cross home plate! Be assured that they will want to kick the ball and run the bases again and again. This is play with a purpose and promotes coordination and lots of vigorous physical activity!