- To provide an opportunity for exploration of materials
- To encourage creative self-expression and imagination
Before You Start: Gather materials: BioColor® paint, paintbrushes, Nancy™ bottles, bingo bottles, paint cups, easels and easel paper. You may want to pre-fill the bingo and Nancy™ bottles ahead of time with paint, and provide a few small cups with water for thinning paint.
Let's Get Started! Step 1. BioColor® can appear either dark or light, depending upon how thickly it is applied.
Step 2. Use with paint cups for easel painting.
Step 3. Thin with water for a colorful pastel water-color effect!
Step 4. Use Nancy™ Bottles or Bingo Bottles to apply BioColor® to any surface, then manipulate with a brush, Plastic Paste Brushes, Scraper or other tools to create different textures.
Furthermore: Encourage children to create different textures in their art with foam rollers, sponges, stampers, a paint scraper or their fingers. Hang artwork on display.
Products You May Need:
- BioColor® Paint, 16 oz.
- Nancy™ Paint Bottles Twist Tops, 2 oz. - Set of 12
- Nancy™ Bottle Chrome Caddy
- Bingo Bottle Refillable Markers with Tips & Caps - Set of 12
- 9 x 12 Tru-Ray® Sulfite Construction Paper - 50 Sheets
- Colorations® Air-Tight, No-Mess Paint Cups - Set of 10
- Colorations® Plastic Chubby Paint Brushes - Set of 10
- Colorations® Cool Designs Foam Rollers - Set of 12
- Colorations® Sponge Paint Wands - Set of 6
- BioColor® Paint Scraper