- To encourage cooperative and social skills
- To develop creativity and self-esteem
- To build fine motor skills
Before You Start: Gather your materials: Liquid Watercolor™ Painting Mat, Liquid Watercolor™ paint, bingo bottles, foam rollers, spray bottles and stencils. Pre-fill bingo bottles and spray bottles. You may have children wear smocks or disposable aprons to protect their clothing from paint, and put down newspaper to protect your work space.
Let's Get Started! Step 1. Spread this large material out on a flat surface (works best outside). Decorate using spray bottles, Bingo Bottles, brushes or rollers filled or dipped in Colorations® Liquid Watercolor.
Step 2. Place stencils on top of mat and paint. Lift, reposition and paint again.
Furthermore: This is a creative and cooperative project that can involve many children at once. Use for a back-to-school or end-of-the-year activity.
Products You May Need:
- Cooperative Mural Art - 4' x 10'
- Colorations® Liquid Watercolor Paint - 8 oz.
- Bingo Bottle Refillable Markers with Tips & Caps - Set of 12
- Large Washable Plastic Everyday Objects Stencils - Set of 12
- Washable Plastic Stencils - Set of 5
- Colorations® Cool Designs Foam Rollers - Set of 12
- Disposable Kid-Size Aprons - Pack of 100
- Economy Paint Smock Without Sleeves