- To encourage creativity during the summer months by providing arts & crafts supplies
- To reinforce fine motor skills
Before You Start: You will need plastic buckets, pictures of each child to decorate the outside of the bucket (optional), one piece of cardstock for each child labeled with each child's name, and an assortment of arts and crafts accessories and supplies, such as paper, beads and lacing cord or string, drawing tools and other fun craft materials and accessories. You can also use crinkle paper or tissue paper to adorn the buckets.
Let's Get Started! Step 1. Prep the buckets with the cardstock name labels, and decorate the outside of the buckets with a picture of each child.
Step 2. Fill the buckets with the arts & crafts goodies! Then, decorate with crinkle paper or tissue paper.
Furthermore: Feel free to place activity cards with project ideas in the buckets. You may choose to decorate these activity cards with markers, crayons and other craft accessories.
Products You May Need:
- Set of 6 Buckets in 3 Sizes
- Colorations® Regular Crayons - Set of 16
- Colorations® Super Washable Chubby Markers - Set of 8
- Colorations® Regular Best Value Watercolor Paints, 8 Colors
- 9" x 12" Colorations® Heavyweight Construction Paper
- Best Value Bead Bucket
- Clear Stretchy Beading Cord - 100 Yards
- Remnant Tissue - 1 lb.