- To have fun with a unique sensory activity
- To encourage creative expression
Before You Start: Set out glitter/colored glue, Nancy™ bottles and construction paper.
Let's Get Started! Step 1. Using use Colorations® Rainbow Glitter Glue or other colored glue in Nancy™ Bottles, make 2 different colored reversed zig-zag patterns lengthwise on a piece of paper.
Step 2. Using another color, draw a line through the zig-zag pattern.
Step 3. Fold the paper in half widthwise and using the palm of your hand, move the colored glue across the paper towards the outer edge, and open.
Step 4. Sprinkle with salt, sequins, glitter or confetti for a textured effect.
Furthermore: Once dry, you can cut out your design and hang on display. Or, make it into a mask for dramatic play!
Products You May Need:
- 9" x 12" Colorations® Heavyweight Construction Paper
- Nancy™ Paint Bottles Twist Tops, 2 oz. - Set of 12
- Colorations® Extra-Safe Plastic Glitter - 1lb.
- Colorations® Glitter Glue - Set of 6
- Rainbow Glitter Glue 4 oz. - Set of 6
- Sequins & Spangles - 4 oz.
- Glitter Confetti - 8 oz.
- Confetti Glitter Glue 4 oz. - Set of 6